The XP3 Talent System
If your reading this, you most likely have a need to be better at hiring, training and retention – but you’re not sure how to go about it. Don’t worry. You’ve come to the right place. We can make you better than you ever imagine you can be. Bonus, it’s easy. Double bonus, it’s fun. Recently, a friend of mine was telling me about his challenges with hiring, training and retaining good people and he felt like he hit a wall. “it’s not like there’s a science to this,” he told me.
Actually, I replied. There is.”
The Xp3 Talent System was created to help management teams work together with a shared language, and tools to accomplish your growth objectives that can literally cut years off your companies’ evolution by installing a framework for growth that is implemented in months instead of years.
The Importance of a Process – removing the subjectivity and replacing it with objectivity
In order to remove the typical subjectivity that most hiring managers use as a basis to hire (“I like the person”) and replace it with objective, facts-based decision making criteria; you must have an organized process that ALL of your managers are intimately familiar and in alignment with how to execute. Too many companies just “wing” it and this is critical mistake that leads to a bad hire. The Xp3 Talent System utilizes a scientific approach and advanced analytics to make smarter, more informed decisions.
A Players hire other A players because they realize that together, we can accomplish so much more.
B Players hire C players because they are afraid that an A player make them look bad or even take their job.
The Xp3 Talent System is combination of
Systems & Processes
The Xp3 Talent System is a comprehensive package that will arm your team with a proven and highly successful process, systems and tools that are required to grow your company by growing your people.
We provide the necessary training to help lay the foundation that you and your managers need to acquire the fundamental knowledge and a shared language with other managers to implement the Process and Systems to help you grow. However, training alone almost never works. Training is just information, and a foundation for building skills. People must use these skills and force out older habits
To ensure the Systems, Processes and Training creates the desired ROI, we will provide coaching that handholds each key individual through the required changes to ensure success. We will work with each individual to identify and develop a focused approach on the necessary skills required to become highly effective.
Systems & Processes + Training + Coaching = Success
The Xp3 Talent System App
The Xp3 Talent System App helps you track and manage your candidates and all related information in one place. This is known as an Applicant Tracking System (ATS). However, there are a lot of ATS’s in the market place that can do that. The Xp3 Talent System is MUCH MORE than a typical ATS. It was designed to pre-screen candidates to ensure you’re not wasting your valuable time with unqualified applicants by providing a structured, objective and simple process to help you make the best possible hiring decisions.
Components of the Xp3 Talent App
The Xp3 Talent app helps you organize and keep track of all of your job requisitions, candidates, documents, status, etc. – all in one place and online so everyone on your hiring team can easily access.
Xp3 Screening Questionnaire (SQ) Library
One of the unique and proprietary components of the Xp3 Talent app is the library of role specific Applicant Screening Questionnaires (SQ). We have over 100 role specific questionnaires in our library that are designed to identify if the applicant possesses the required knowledge and skills to be successful in the role.
Xp3 Screening Questionnaire (SQ)
The Xp3 SQ was also designed to identify “signs of intelligence” (ability to follow instructions, attention to detail, grammar, etc.) as well as some critical “A” player behaviors including a sense of urgency and willingness to put in a little effort to obtain the job.
The SQ is sent out as the first step of the Xp3 Talent System and each question is scored to ensure that you are only spending your valuable time with pre-qualified candidates.
The SQ also contains a Response Guideline that says; any candidate that answers this question should include these elements in their response. This helps you ensure you are being objective and allows almost anyone to score the responses by following these guidelines.
Xp3 Screening Questionnaire Video Question
Another great feature of the Xp3 Screening Questionnaire is the Video Screening Question. This allows you to view a brief 2-minute video of the candidate explaining why you should select them. The SQ helps you determine if they can communicate effectively in writing and the Video question helps you determine if the they can verbally communicate effectively.
As we stated previously, there is a science to Talent Management. And that’s where the Ngenio MPO program comes into play and utilizes scientific insights to improve the decisions we make and increase our skills as leaders and managers. We use data in operating almost all aspects of businesses today, yet few companies use good analytics to manage their most critical resource, their people. As the complexity and value of the subject grows the role of data changes. At the lowest level all you need is the raw data. As it grows you have to be able to extract insights from the data for it to be useful. As it continues to grow in complexity and value you have to be able to use the insights to be prescriptive about what actions you should be taking.
Psychometrics is the science that studies the measurement techniques practiced in psychology, as well as techniques for validating these measures. High quality psychometric instruments better measure the various aspects of the personality of an individual.
Psychometrics instruments are more commonly known as Personality Assessments and are one of the most important tools you can possess to help you better HIRE, TRAIN and RETAIN top talent.
There are hundreds of Assessment tools available and most of these are valid instruments that can provide you the information you need to help you become more effective. That being said, like all things, some are better than others. To help you with the definition of “better” the following is a brief list of the key elements that help determine which of these tools makes them better than others:
- They are easy to learn
- They are easy to administer
- They are quick to complete (shouldn’t take more than about 10-15 minutes to complete one)
- They offer multiple tools to help (at a minimum, they should include a “Job Profiling” tool that helps determine what specific behavioral traits each of your company’s roles require to be successful, then an individual assessment that is then aligned and compared to determine the fits and gaps).
- They are current and include the latest advancement in Psychometrics. Like all things, the Science and Technology is always advancing and therefore a “valid” instrument is always enhancing to include these advances.
- They are cost effective and that means the “cost” should never be a consideration IF you will administer them.
MPO – MANAGEMENT & PERFORMANCE IN ORGANIZATIONS
Ngenio’s MPO Program is founded upon a scientifically developed personality inventory and exclusive job satisfaction survey. Once up-and-running within your organization, the MPO Program will effectively enhance your talent acquisition, organizational development and human resource management strategies.
The MPO was designed and constructed by standards of the American Psychology Association (APA), The Canadian Psychology Association (CPS) and The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) a federal agency that administers and enforces civil rights laws against workplace discrimination.
- Recruiting and Selecting Candidates
- Leadership Development
- Consolidating and Mobilizing Teams
- Performance Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Identification of Key Competencies
- Career Mapping and Succession Planning
- Organizational Design
The MPO has the ability to produce three different reports from one assessment. These include:
- MPO Personality Profile: measures various facets of an individual’s personality to help you get the right people in the right roles, and how to manage them based on their unique needs.
- MPO Talent: highlights a person’s potential within a particular sphere and in line with sought competencies. Provides a thorough report encompassing 46 of the most crucial talents for the workplace.
- MPO Communication: provides an overview of an individual’s personal communication style, that will help you prevent and manage interpersonal conflict and coach them on improving team relationships.
- The MPO Job Profile: Helps you identify the “Required” behavior for a role that is then used as the “benchmark” to compare the individuals MPO Personality Profile.
- The MPO Right Match Analysis Report: Helps you determine how good of a fit the person is for a particular role by analyzing the MPO Job Profile against the individuals MPO Personality Profile.
- MPO Multigraph: Helps you view and evaluate multiple individuals MPO Personality Profiles and build high-performing teams.
FREE MPO COMMUNICATION REPORT AND CONSULTATION
COMPLETE THIS FORM TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY
Complete this form and find out if you qualify for a free MPO Communication Report and Consultation. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity that will be available for limited time only.
We provide the necessary training to help lay the foundation that you and your managers need to acquire the fundamental knowledge and a shared language with other managers to implement the Process and Systems to help you grow. However, training alone almost never works. Training is just information, and a foundation for building skills. People must use these skills and force out older habits.
The Xp3 Talent System Training includes:
- Understanding the Science of Talent Management
- Implementing a simple, yet highly effective Hiring Process
- Develop & Implement a structured On-boarding Training “Experience”
- Turn your managers into highly effective Performance Coaches
To ensure the Systems, Processes and Training creates the desired ROI, we provide coaching that handholds each key individual through the required changes to ensure success. We will work with each individual to identify and develop a focused approach on the necessary skills required to become highly effective.