According to the DOL, the price of a bad hire is at least 30 percent of an employee’s first-year earnings. For a small company, a five-figure investment in the wrong person poses a major threat to business. The biggest mistake you can make when you’re in the market for new employees is to rely on the same tried-and-true methods you’ve been using for years.
AN INTEGRATED APPROACH GUARANTEES SUCCESS
Process & Systems
The Xp3 Talent System is a comprehensive package that will arm your team with a proven and highly successful process, systems and tools that are required to grow your company by growing your people.
We provide the necessary training to help lay the foundation that you and your managers need to acquire the fundamental knowledge and a shared language with other managers to implement the Process and Systems to help you grow. However, training alone almost never works. Training is just information, and a foundation for building skills. People must use these skills and force out older habits
To ensure the Systems, Processes and Training creates the desired ROI, we will provide coaching that handholds each key individual through the required changes to ensure success. We will work with each individual to identify and develop a focused approach
PROVEN BENEFITS AND FAST ROI THAT YOU CAN COUNT ON
Highly Effective Management Team that can execute on your business objectives.
Enhanced employer brand to attract additional top talent.
Reduce politics and infighting.
Constant improvements to the work environment that will retain top talent.
Faster ramp-up time to productivity and increased employee performance.
And all the above leads to increased profitability!
Process & Systems + Training + Coaching = Success
Hire Mike to Speak At Your Next Event
Vistage Executive Summit
Certified Contractors Network
As your Chief Talent Officer, I am responsible for the following initiatives:
ASSESSING AND MEASURING MANAGER COMPETENCIES
– required and available. The achievement of your growth objectives begins with ensuring you have the right managers who can execute on your strategy.
“A” Players Hire “A” Players because they want to work with other talented people realizing that together they can accomplish more. “B” Players Hire “C” Players because they are afraid that others will make them look bad or perhaps even take their job!
TRAIN & COACH YOUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
Knowledge, and Skills of the world’s greatest managers that will help them
- Understanding the Science of Talent Acquisition & Management
- Implementing a simple, yet highly effective Hiring Process
- Develop & Implement a structured On-boarding Training “Experience”
- Turn your managers into highly effective Performance Coaches
– This includes the development of your Employer Brand that is necessary to attract top talent as well assisting with sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring decisions.
– Identifying ways to retain those who are critical to your success. This also includes establishing suitable approaches to deal with those who are no longer a fit with the organization’s requirements.
IMPLEMENTING THE NECESSARY TOOLS, PROCESSES AND RESOURCES
– to support all the above. Some of these
MEASURING THE IMPACT THESE STRATEGIES
have so we can continually update and refine them to deliver high performance, now and in the years to come.